For small applications
Sentox 14 and Sentox 44 unit represents the better technology in gas detection in small system, ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
They can be connected to one up to four remote analog 4-20 mA gas detectors for explosive or toxic gases. The front panel comprises of a 4-digit backlit display, the first one on the left indicates the channel, the other three show the readout contents; five LEDs indicating the states of the control unit and 2 push buttons for Test and Reset.
Three outputs are provided to operate auxiliary devices such as solenoid gas valves, buzzers, sirens, etc. A fourth relay is available for any remote Fault signalling. Power supply is at 230 Vac or 12-24Vdc.
Plug in terminals on the backside offer an easy connection. They are housed in plastic enclosures for panel mounting, with the following dimensions: 96x48x124mm Sentox 14 and 144x144x110 mm Sentox 44.
- Input signal 4-20 mA from detectors
- Power supply at 230Vac or 12-24 Vdc
- Three relays corresponding to alarm thresholds
- Fault relay
- Watch Dog output relay (on Sentox 44)
- 4-digit display showing the concentration being measured
- Front LEDs to indicate the operational states
- TEST function